At GoGaSwimWear.Com, we believe in always trying hard to improve the online buying experience. Our return policies are created with that in mind and to ensure that you are treated fairly while maintaining the viability of our business.
Should any item fail to meet your expectations, simply return it within 7 days of receiving the item(s) in a new and unused condition and we will gladly exchange it or refund your merchandise price.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT POINTS OF OUR RETURN POLICY:
- At this time, GoGaSwimWear.Com only accepts returns from United States of America.
- Returns are only accepted for merchandise that is new, unused, unwashed and with tags on. Merchandise must be free of make-up, deodorant, sunscreen or any other stains.The package must be postmarked within seven (7) days of delivery
- Shipping and processing charges are not refundable.
- All returns must be initiated via our Returns Center or by calling our Customer Support department at +1-786-445-1752 between 9am – 5pm EST, M-F.
- Due to health regulations, styles that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted. Please try on garments over underwear and do not remove sanitary the slip.If a swimsuit is determined to be soiled, orders will not be accepted for a return or merchandise credit. Goga Swimwear cannot send back the order, and will have to damage out any soiled suits.
- Items on Sale/Clearance are not eligible for returns.
- Do not ship any product/s back to GoGaSwimWear.Com before receiving a Return Merchandise Authorisation ( RMA ) from GoGaSwimWear.Com.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain tracking or delivery confirmation for your package. Goga Swimwear is not responsible for lost or misdirected returns and exchanges.
When will my return be processed?
Once our returns team has received your returned package, we ask for 14 business days to process all refunds. The refund will be refunded back to the original payment method.
GoGaSwimWear.Com shall examine the product/s returned by the customer for cause of return as reported by the customer, and process your return accordingly.