Timeless and classic, the one-piece is most probably everyone’s first tryst with swimming wear. From a graceful Grace Kelly to a sexy Kim Kardashian, the one-piece has been worn by generations of fashion divas. Luckily for you, Goga Swimwear, from the house of La Moda, the leading USA wholesaler of Beachwear and Designer Resort Wear in Miami, Florida, has almost 40 different styles to choose from.
Covers More, Teases More
Compared to a bikini or a two-piece, a monokini covers more skin but is more tantalizing as it dips and delves at all the right places. It leaves more to the imagination and that’s what does the trick.
- A patch of animal print, sexy halter straps, T-backs or even a missing shoulder takes the one-piece or monokini to the next level.
- The beaded swimsuit is a new trend that’s dotting the fashion week ramps.
- Black can be boring. Goga Swimwear has a range of colors and prints that is sure to make you the belle of the beach.
- Placement prints can highlight your best assets and play down the others.
- Swimsuits with ruffles and frills lend a feminine touch. Who doesn’t love cute?
Buying a One-Piece
There is no rule book for buying the ‘best’ monokini. You know you’ve got it right when you look in the mirror and love what you see. You just gotta take the plunge!